Repeat prescriptions will be issued at the doctor's discretion and are normally for patients on long-term medication. Requests may be made by:
- Depositing your request in the collection box in the surgery.
- Posting your request to us.
- Faxing your request to us on (01327) 262243.
- Logging into Patient Access using the details provided by the practice and ordering online.
- There is a dedicated email address for repeat prescriptions it is: firstname.lastname@example.org please only use this if you are unable to access any of the other options above.
PLEASE ALLOW 72 hours (working days) FOR YOUR MEDICATION/PRESCRIPTION TO BE AVAILABLE.
Telephone requests should be made via the main surgery number: 01327 265841. Ring this number then select the 'repeat prescription' option from 10.00am to 11.00am and from 2.00 till 3.00pm daily Monday to Friday.
For all orders please remember to give the exact name of your medication where possible.
NB: We are unable to take orders or issue repeat prescriptions at weekends and you should allow two working days (i.e. not including weekends) for your prescription to be processed. We do not open on Bank Holidays, therefore please allow extra time for your medication to be dispensed, for example if you order on a Friday and the following Monday is a Bank Holiday the medication will not be available until the Wednesday at the earliest
We have provision to dispense to some of our patients. NHS regulations on this matter are, however, very strict and this service can only be offered to those patients who register as “dispensing” when they first join the practice or when they move house. For further information please speak to one of our receptionist/dispensers.